Saturday, January 28, 2012

Vegan Cupcake Victory!

I just watched Cupcake Wars and was pleased that, once again, vegan cupcakes prevailed.

The victory goes to Sticky Fingers Bakery in Washington, D.C.

Despite the fact that I have wanted to go to Sticky Fingers ever since I heard of them, I have not yet had the opportunity. I visited the D.C. area in 2008, but the bakery was closed on the day I wanted to go. It looks like Sticky Fingers is now open 7 days a week, but a bit late for me.

You can order their treats online and have them delivered, but shipping is phenomenal! A 4 cupcake set that costs $16 is $21 to ship! I think I will just have to wait until the next time I am in D.C.

Anyway, this victory is the second for Sticky Fingers on Cupcake Wars and at least the third one that I know of for vegan bakers. It goes to show that vegan stuff is just as good, if not better, than the animal-laden and much less healthy conventional versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment